Help ‘Em Up™ is one of my favorite harnesses on the market for dogs with hind end weakness. If you have a medium to large dog with paralysis, hip dysplasia, arthritis, or muscle atrophy you know the importance of a well-made lifting harness and Help ‘Em Up is at the top of the list.
This month Help ‘Em Up Harness is sponsoring a big Giveaway for readers of Lessons From A Paralyzed Dog valued between $75 – $120! This is our biggest Giveaway to date!
I love Help ‘Em Up because their lifting harness is a complete shoulder and hip system that fits around a dog’s chest and pelvis to evenly distribute their weight when you have to move them. I first learned about the product from my friend and fellow blogger Alicia who used Help ‘Em Up for her large German shepherd, Aylin. The dog suffered from Degenerative Myelopathy which is a progressive disease of the spinal cord. As Aylin’s condition got worse her rear legs grew weaker and Alicia could not lift the dog in and out of the car or up and down the stairs in her home. The Help ‘Em Up harness enabled Alicia to lift Aylin wherever she needed to go and it gave the two of them many more months to be together.
Help ‘Em Up Harness Big Giveaway
Help ‘Em Up Harness is generously awarding a Hip Lift Harness System to one lucky winner of our Big Giveaway! Harnesses can be fitted for dogs ranging in size from 10lbs – 220lbs. The value of the harness is $75.00 – $120.00.
To enter the Giveaway please leave a comment in the section below this story. (You must live in the contiguous United States to enter).
One winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
We will contact you via the email you leave in the comment section. Entries will be accepted through Monday, April 11 at 5:00pm Pacific time.
Key Benefits of the Help ‘Em Up™ Dog Harness
- The harness is designed to stay on a dog for extended periods of time so it is right there whenever you need to lift your dog.
- It is perfect for dogs with hip dysplasia, Degenerative Myelopathy, joint disease and muscle atrophy.
- The harness features the Help ‘Em Up patented Hip Lift with three different designs to accommodate the pelvic shape of female dogs and male dogs. The designs allow for a fit that is comfortable and does not hinder urination.
- The harness works by lifting a dog’s body mass from underneath.
- The chest and back panels are lined with air flow materials to keep your pet cool and comfy.
- The harness is machine or hand washable and dried by air.
- The harness has straps that are easy to loosen to let your dog’s skin breathe if they are lying down or to remove the harness while they are sleeping.
Help ‘Em Up harnesses are used by individual pet parents and by the veterinary community.
Dr. Jenna Arnaiz, DVM said, “The harness is comfortable for the pets to wear and also comfortable for our staff and families to use. Not to sound too dramatic, but I do believe the Help ‘Em Ups saves lives.”
Here is a video from a pet parent and her Chow Chow.
Good luck to everyone who enters the Giveaway! Please feel free to share this Giveaway offer with other pet parents of handi-capable dogs.
You’ll also enjoy: Skye’s Story of Degenerative Myelopathy