This post is sponsored by Wellness and the BlogPaws™ Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Products at PetSmart, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness nor PetSmart is responsible for the content of this article.
If you have followed this blog for a while you know that it’s an understatement when I say, “Bailey is a picky eater.” She is not your typical Rottie girl with an insatiable appetite. Bailey is a long-legged, gangly dog who will go for days without eating if she doesn’t like the smell, texture, temperature or flavor of her food. I worry about her health now and in the future.
Fortunately we have been given the opportunity to turn life around for Bailey with Wellness® Complete Health™ Dog Food.
I headed to our local PetSmart last weekend to pick up our first bag of Wellness Complete Health with deboned chicken and oatmeal.
PetSmart had a large fully stocked area that is dedicated to all of the Wellness products. I was happy to see food for dogs in every stage of life along with Grain Free wet and dry food and special products for dogs that need to manage their weight. I chose Wellness Complete Health Dog Food because of the natural ingredients and the extra Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids for Bailey’s overall health. Plus she loves the taste of deboned chicken.
As I mentioned earlier, it is important for me to keep my picky eater healthy so I have become an avid dog food label reader. I want to know every ingredient in Bailey’s food. Wellness has made that job easier with their 5 Signs of Wellness that lists how their super nutrients and highest quality standards translate so you can see the signs of pet health and wellbeing for yourself.
Here are the 5 Signs of Wellness for you to review and save.
- Skin & Coat: Essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, support your dog’s skin, coat and health.
- Energy: A balanced blend of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates and select fats provide the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- Digestive Health: A combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Guaranteed levels of Vitamin A help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums.
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplements such as Vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
Bailey had her first taste of Wellness Complete Health dog food the night I brought it home from PetSmart. She knew I was bringing home something special for her and she happily ate dinner without any prodding from me. She liked the taste and smell of the food and I liked the large size of the nuggets. They gave Bailey the extra satisfaction she craves for her “big dog” need to chew.
Bailey and I will be reporting on her progress for the next 3 months as she eats her way to better health with Wellness Complete Health.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.