If your dog is a little escape artist who bolts out of the house as soon as the front door opens, you’re going love this Valentine’s Day Pet Gate Giveaway from Walkin’ Pets. One lucky pup will win a “Don’t Let the Dogs Out” – Retractable Pet Gate. It’s the latest product from our friends at Walkin’ Pets at HandicappedPets.com.
The gate will give you peace of mind by preventing your dog from running, or scooting, out of the house unexpectedly. I know a lot of quick scooting paralyzed dogs who can dash through a doorway faster than their owners can catch them.
This giveaway is being sponsored by Walkin’ Pets. I am not being compensated to share the information contained in this post. The opinions and content are mine.
Most pet parents know about Handicappedpets.com for their dog wheelchairs, but their expanded line of products include everything imaginable to make life easier for aging and disabled pets.
They make products that range from:
- Beds for incontinent dogs
- Snow ski attachments for dog wheelchairs during the winter months
- No-knuckling training socks
- Leashes for dog wheelchairs
- Ramps for cars
- Travel and safety aids
How the retractable pet gate helps owners of disabled dogs
This gate will benefit your pet family two different ways:
- First, it can be installed on your front door so guests can come into your home without your dog pushing through the doorway. It’s also great for blocking the doorway when deliveries are made.
- And second, the retractable gate can be used on an interior door when you need to confine your dog to a specific room. This is a good option for dogs who need to stay in a small space while they’re recovering from surgery or an injury.
Features you should know
The gate is 33” high and fits openings up to 51” wide. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and you keep it clean with a damp cloth.
The gate attaches to the wall next to a door. And when you don’t want to use it, you simply unhook it.
How to Enter The Giveaway
Please leave a comment about why your dog would love to win the Don’t Let the Dogs Out – Pet Gate. (You must live in the contiguous United States to enter)
Entries will be accepted through Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 1pm EST. The winner will be notified via the email address you leave in the comment. (Be ready to answer my email when I write to say your dog is the winner.)
We’ll be announcing the winner on Valentine’s Day 2019!
Good luck to everyone. Please feel free to share this Giveaway offer with other pet owners of handi-capable fur kids.
Here’s a video that shows the Don’t Let The Dogs Out – Retractable Pet Gate in action.