Olivia is the newest fur kid to join our family. We adopted her last October and instantly fell in love with her sweet Beagle-ness. Olivia came to us on a transport of shelter dogs from Oklahoma so I don’t know much about her past. I was told that as a puppy she was tossed out of a car in a parking lot. A woman rescued her and took her to a shelter. A year later she was still waiting for her forever home so the rescue group thought she would have better luck if she travelled to a state (like mine) that did not have as many Beagles. Their theory worked because she became part of our family the same day she arrived.
Not knowing Olivia’s history is a concern to me. I wonder if she had any previous health problems or what her nutrition was like as a puppy. Last month I was offered the opportunity to give Olivia a healthy new start with Nutri-Vet® Multi-Vite Chewables for dogs and I jumped at the chance.
This post is sponsored by Nutri-Vet® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share Nutri-Vet products but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Nutri-Vet is not responsible for the content of this article.
Our experience with Nutri-Vet dog vitamins
Olivia has been taking one vitamin with breakfast for the last 30 days. The Multi-Vite Chewables give her a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that complements her normal diet. Olivia immediately liked the idea of adding a daily vitamin to her diet. She loves the liver flavor of the Multi-Vite so much she considers them a treat. It has given me peace of mind to boost her health in this natural way.
We love the healthy ingredients in Multi-Vite Chewables
Each tablet includes these key ingredients to keep Olivia healthy:
- Vitamin A for normal skin and resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D for the proper absorption of nutrients.
- Vitamin E to maintain normal cardiovascular function and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging “free radicals”.
- Vitamin C to support joint, cardiovascular, cognition, vision and immune health.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) for normal digestive and nervous systems. It assists with cognitive disorders too.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) which releases energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) for a healthy nervous system and good brain function.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) for healthy metabolism of fat.
- Vitamin B12 for normal red blood cells and support of cardiovascular function.
Nutri-Vet makes a range of veterinary formulated supplements that promote health for dogs and cats. All of their products are made to the highest standards and are validated by independent testing. In addition they offer an unconditional 100 percent money back guarantee.
Stay in touch with Nutri-Vet
Sign up for the Nutri-Vet Newsletter to receive exclusive offers, coupons and sales alerts.
Enter the Giveaway below for a chance to win a bottle of Multi-Vites Chewables!
(I’d also love if you could leave a short comment so I am sure to have your email to contact the winner.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nutri-Vet. The opinions and text are all mine.