I am over-the-moon excited to tell you about the Lessons From A Paralyzed Dog free Used Dog Wheelchair Classified Ad page. It’s a service I’ve wanted to introduce for the past 6 months and finally, after a lot of hard work, it is ready to use.
Now, the next step is to explain how it works and get pet owners to try it out.
Before I explain how the Classified Ad page works, I want to thank Steve Rypka at GreenDreamWeb for his design skills. Steve listened to every detail I envisioned for the project and created an easy to use Ad page that both sellers and buyers are going to love.
Why pet owners need a used dog wheelchair classified ad page
Nearly every day I get an email from a pet parent who can’t afford to buy a new set of wheels for their disabled dog. They write because they’re frustrated. And they feel guilty at not being able to get this precious item for their pet.
But the reality is that wheelchairs are expensive. And when you add on the cost for diagnostic tests like an MRI, surgery and ongoing rehab; the expense of providing for a paralyzed dog can be overwhelming.
On the flip-side, I also get emails from people who have a gently used dog wheelchair, support harness, or other mobility device they no longer need.
I typically recommend they donate the cart to one of the dedicated nonprofit groups who distribute them to pet families in need. But many are not in the financial position to do that.
And so, it became my goal to put these two groups of pet parents in the position of helping each other. The seller gets to recoup some of the cost for the dog wheelchair and the buyer gets a gently used cart at a reasonable price.
How to place a classified ad on our page
First, this is best done on a desktop computer. Otherwise you have to scroll all the way down to find the Create a Classified Ad login page.
- 1. Click on the blue Join to Create Ad button
2. A Registration page will open. Complete the form and submit.
3. A screen will pop up saying “Your account has been created. Please check your email to confirm your registration.”
4. An email will be sent with your login information.
5. Go back to the Lessons website. Click on the blue letters that say “login” in the Create A Classified Ad box.
6. Login using your username and password
7. Two blue boxes will pop up – Click the one that says, “Create a New Ad.”
8. The Create Classified page will appear. Complete the information below.
9. Click on “Save Draft” or if your ad is ready to publish Click on” Create Ad.”
10. After your ad is approved it will appear on the Classifieds page which is located along the category tabs on the Lessons Home Page.
11. You can login anytime to edit your ad and communicate with a buyer.
How to view the classified ads people have posted
- 1. Click on the Classifieds tab which is located on the Lessons From A Paralyzed Dog Home page categories bar.
2. The products for sale will be listed along with photos, pricing and contact information.
One more tip to remember
Classified ads can be placed for gently used dog/cat wheelchairs, pet support harnesses, doggie car ramps and other canine mobility devices.
The entire sale from first-sight to shipping and payment are done privately between the buyer and seller. We highly recommend you use a secure payment site like PayPal.
Ads are listed for 10 days and then removed. If an item sells before that date, the ad can be removed by the seller.
There is also a list of rules that every buyer and seller should read. It will make the transaction of every sale go as smoothly as possible.
I can’t wait for people begin using this new service. Please let me know what you think about it and if you plan to place an ad.